If you have any questions after using ColorMaker, please look here to see if your question is answered. If you still can't find an adequate answer, take a look at the Resources page for links to lots of other helpful pages. Between work and graduate school, I am extremely busy and do not have time to answer every email I receive. Please try to find the answer on your own before contacting me. If you do need to contact me, send email to colormaker "at" bagism.com.
Can you take a look at my web page and tell me what's wrong?
- No, I am too busy. Take a look at the Resources page for additional help.
Is there a version of ColorMaker that I can use without an Internet connection?
- I have not created such a program, but many similar programs exist for Macs, PCs, and probably other platforms as well. If you use a Mac, you can find some shareware programs in the HTML section of the Info-Mac HyperArchive (sorry, I don't have any links for PCs).
Can I have a copy of the ColorMaker program?
- Sure...make me an offer ;)
Can I mirror the ColorMaker program on my server?
- I used to have different mirror sites for ColorMaker but it was too much of a hassle maintaining all of them. I prefer to keep it on one server.
Can I make a link to ColorMaker?
- Of course! Please use the following URL:
Brought to you by Sam Choukri
Frequently Asked Questions
Updated on Feb 28, 1999