Re: A Brazen plot to exonerate Hillary...
Posted by **Winston OBoogie** on Feb 4, 2018 at 4:21:27 PM:
In Reply to: Re: A Brazen plot to exonerate Hillary... posted by **bon bon** on Feb 1, 2018 at 6:05:32 PM:
*****cont..."Clinton and frame Trump unravelling, says former Fed prosecuter"
*****read more here
*****what a time to be alive....
****It's a bit like the old saying when it comes to gambling..
****If you play the same game long enough, the house WILL eventually take it all back.
**With the pending release of the FISA memo, Pelosi and crew are running scared right now trying to discredit it and stop it. If there is nothing to hide, why would they do that? It is felt that this memo is but a tip of an iceberg that will eventually prove the Trump/Russian collusion was a false narrative all along. But we shall see. The plot thickens.
****Those implicated are about to learn.
***I doubt it. The actual law hasn't been enforced in this country for a long time and Don Trump only plays the cards where winning won't amount to losing as far as he sees it I guess.
*Mueller must be circling very close to important truths for Trump et al to be behaving so desperately.
*He'll do anything to get rid of Mueller in order to save his own sad ass. Self over party AND country.
*The release of this so-called memo compromises national security. That's the only reason to release it: to discredit the FBI and the DOJ, which, shamefully, Trump has been attempting to do all along. Anyone who supports this behavior is not a patriot.
*Trump's actions and words regarding our law enforcement agencies amount to treason and he should be held accountable for his recklessness.
*This has nothing to do with Pelosi and only shows how blind you are.
1. Trump has repeatedly said he has no intention of firing Mueller. Can you explain why McCabe suddenly put in for retirement? I'll tell you why. He knows the defecation is about to hit the rotary oscillator.
2. Thus far there hasn't been any evidence of collusion wrt Trump himself and the Russians. NONE.
3. Trump was never the subject of the investigation. Even Comey said that. Mueller is just trying to find someone to burn to make the investigation look somehow legitimate and worth all the money that taxpayers have paid for this "witch hunt".
4. Mueller has only gotten indictments on a few individuals but none of them has anything to do with the Trump campaign itself.
They ere indicted for lying on other occasions before or after they were part of his campaign.
5. Mueller is delaying any further action against Flynn because of the FISA memo which may contain evidence that the whole investigation "may have" been based on a false premise (the fake dossier that Hillary paid for). It would be arbitrary if he were to convict and sentence someone based on a false narrative.
6. The memo that was released last Friday, was gone over before by security experts before its release and there was nothing found in the final memo that would compromise national security nor were there any "inaccuracies" found. Only AFTER the memo was released then Democrats started crying there were inaccuracies.
Democrats clearly did NOT want us to see that memo.
Now, Schumer/Pelosi wants to submit their own version of the memo in the hopes to contradict and maybe save the butts of those already implicated by the FISA memo saying "it's in all fairness to the people".. yeah right.
In the end, looking at the big picture, it doesn't look good for the Democrats come next November for the midterms. Too many rats are going to abandon ship over what we may learn over the coming weeks and months. In the end we may uncover what amounts to a "coup" orchestrated by the DNC and Hillary wrt the election.
I mean after all if they rigged the primaries against Bernie Sanders..I'll let you take it from there.
They've only got about $400,000 for their midterm campaign money after having wasted so many monetary resources on their resistance and distractions. Maybe they can fall back on Hillary again for a loan to bail them out again or their old pal George Soros.
- Re: A Brazen plot to exonerate Hillary... - **khfpl** - Feb 5, 2018 at 1:16:04 AM
- Re: A Brazen plot to exonerate Hillary... - **Winston OBoogie** - Feb 7, 2018 at 2:04:00 PM
- Re: A Brazen plot to exonerate Hillary... - **comic relief** - Feb 8, 2018 at 8:20:50 PM
- Re: A Brazen plot to exonerate Hillary... - **Winston OBoogie** - Feb 11, 2018 at 3:28:34 PM
- Re: A Brazen plot to exonerate Hillary... - **comic relief** - Feb 11, 2018 at 6:06:04 PM
- Re: A Brazen plot to exonerate Hillary... - **bon bon** - Feb 8, 2018 at 9:43:14 PM
- Re: A Brazen plot to exonerate Hillary... - **Winston OBoogie** - Feb 11, 2018 at 3:31:24 PM
Home | Web Chat | Web Boards | Discography | Library | Quiz | Art & Poetry | Links | Store
Produced by Sam Choukri
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated on Feb 11, 2018