Re: Paul McCartney Hospitalized For Virus
Posted by **JSL** on May 25, 2014 at 5:55:22 AM:
In Reply to: Re: Paul McCartney Hospitalized For Virus posted by **JSL** on May 22, 2014 at 8:34:25 PM:
**Wow- this site really is a ghost town when Paul getting sick doesn't even elicit any reaction.
**LONDON (AP) — Paul McCartney's spokesman says the former Beatle is on the mend after being treated in a Tokyo hospital for a virus.
**Thursday's statement from publicist Stuart Bell says McCartney "will make a complete recovery and has been ordered to take a few days' rest."
**The 71-year-old McCartney has postponed planned shows in Tokyo and Seoul since falling ill last week. His "Out There" world tour is scheduled to resume next month in the United States.
**Bell said: "Paul has been extremely moved by all the messages and well wishes he has received from fans all over the world."
* I know what you mean. A few years ago there would be a ton of posts regarding Paul being sick. It sounds like he will make a full recovery. But maybe this is a sign for him to slow down a bit. The day obviously will come but it's really going to suck when both Paul and Ringo pass on and there will be no more Beatles alive. But in a certain sense thanks to the music they'll live on forever.
As a Lennon/Beatles fansite, Bagism has really gone downhill. Thankfully it looks like he's going to be ok but if something had happened where Paul had passed away, I wonder if we'd even have more than just a few posts. It seems like only the Letterbox remains active with mostly political rants.
- Re: Paul McCartney Hospitalized For Virus - **superfan** - May 25, 2014 at 10:46:57 PM
- Re: Paul McCartney Hospitalized For Virus - **JSL** - May 26, 2014 at 4:45:00 AM
- Re: Paul McCartney Hospitalized For Virus - **superfan** - May 27, 2014 at 6:40:13 PM
- Re: Paul McCartney Hospitalized For Virus - **imaginer** - May 26, 2014 at 7:39:29 PM
Home | Web Chat | Web Boards | Discography | Library | Quiz | Art & Poetry | Links | Store
Produced by Sam Choukri
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated on Jun 5, 2014