Re: How's about a Paul/Ringo tour?
Posted by **khfpl** on Feb 20, 2014 at 2:11:07 AM:
In Reply to: How's about a Paul/Ringo tour? posted by **JSL** on Feb 12, 2014 at 5:40:24 AM:
* I doubt it'll ever happen but after watching the special Sunday night I thought to myself that it would be cool if Paul and Ringo did one tour together before their careers are over.
* Even if Paul and Ringo wouldn't mind doing some live shows together I think they'd be reluctant because the dopey press would still make it out like it was a Beatles reunion even though only two members remain.
* I mean Paul doesn't have to worry about not drawing people to his shows as it is. But I think having his old drummer reteam with him would make it feel like something even more special. But obviously unlike during the Beatles days, Ringo wouldn't be willing to sit behind the drums for a whole concert. He'd have to begin the show with a set then introduce Paul. Perhaps Ringo would then leave letting Paul do his thing and then return for the Encore.
* And I will say that while he might've not been as multi talented as John, Paul, and George, Ringo is a very underrated showman. Just watching the special you can see that the guy is very good at working a crowd.
small venues, accoustic sets, no big-star nonsense, would be cool.
- no followups have been posted yet...
Home | Web Chat | Web Boards | Discography | Library | Quiz | Art & Poetry | Links | Store
Produced by Sam Choukri
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated on Feb 20, 2014