Posted by **Hippie J** on Jul 11, 2013 at 5:12:13 AM:
In Reply to: Fairyland posted by **The Duke** on Jul 10, 2013 at 9:19:26 PM:
* Turns out the only rightofway into the 3 acre pasture behind my property is through the lot I just bought. The owner of the pasture approached me to explain the nature of his agreement with the former owners.
* As we discussed this, he indicated his readiness to sell.
* Hell, I bought it.
* Don't know what I'm going to do with it. But, Daub, it's adjacent the too -small area where we dreamed up the Fairy tale park.
* Puss in boots still needs a home.
* Who knows? Maybe I'll just run a few head of cattle ....
there are already theme parks like that?
but good luck!
at least in TX you really own the land you buy
- Re: Fairyland - **Hippie J** - Jul 11, 2013 at 6:47:34 AM
Home | Web Chat | Web Boards | Discography | Library | Quiz | Art & Poetry | Links | Store
Produced by Sam Choukri
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated on Jul 11, 2013