Posted by **Johnny D** on Jul 2, 2013 at 8:40:23 AM:
In Reply to: alone posted by **yellowsub1xx** (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Jul 2, 2013 at 8:00:24 AM:
*I know this might seem desperate. My name Is Kathryn and I am absoloutley inlove with the beatles and especially John Lennon. I'm 19 from Sydney Australia and I was wondering if there are any fellow beatles lovers in Sydney that would like to go out? I have no friends because I can never seem to find anyone who loves the beatles or any of the music I do. don't be shy beatles lovers, please!!
*peace and love xx
Hi Kathryn! John here. I would like to suggest some ideas for you.
1. Visit music stores in your area, and put up a note on the postboards if they have them. Just ask for like-minded Beatle lovers to play music with. If someone hits your fancy as far as going out at some point, good! If not, at least you will gain some friends who you can play music with.
2. Try asking around the local universities in any music building. Post a note there. Maybe take a music course at some college that offers just that, (not having to be enrolled in full college courses).
3. Coffee Houses. Many musicians sign up to play on open mic nights. Do a google search for them in your area. They usually mention their open mic nights. Play your music there too! Doing two things at once! Searching, "and" having fun just playing your music out!
4. See if there are any Beatle cover groups that play in any clubs. They will have plenty of fans hanging out to hear them. (Like minded music lovers)!
Best of luck!
- no followups have been posted yet...
Home | Web Chat | Web Boards | Discography | Library | Quiz | Art & Poetry | Links | Store
Produced by Sam Choukri
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated on Jul 2, 2013