Re: race riots if zimmerman acquitted?
Posted by **BlackMonk** on Jun 30, 2013 at 12:10:14 PM:
In Reply to: Re: race riots if zimmerman acquitted? posted by **Johnny D** on Jun 30, 2013 at 11:22:10 AM:
*******If so, that won't speak highly of the ones doing the killings, and could have some white people tie them in to what most black people are like, which would be dumb to do. But, as time has shown, any color of people can think and do and think dumb, senseless things for just about any reason. (Without reasoning).
*******Such are some of the human minds on any given side of the race fence still not able to weigh all the factors. Some still have a strong fence up, wanting to keep all else OUT! THAT is the problem, not the actual court case.
*******The court case will be decided by five females, believing one lawyer and their evidence more than the other,,,or it may end in a hung jury. Some won't see it that way though, for either side,,,sadly.
******There are only five people on the jury? Oh, and I think you mean five women. There won't be female members of any other species, and girls would be too young to be on a jury.
*****Say something worth reading, thanks
****You first, asshole.
*** That's it? resorting to that?
***Says a lot, especially after your attempt to teach English in a assholian way. Butt,,,carry on. Your playing field. Your stinky ball.
**Yes, I'm "resorting" to that. You don't deserve any better. I made no personal attack. I commented on what you said and pointed out that one of the words you used was inaccurate. You responded by attacking me. That's the kind of person you are, so that's the kind of response you get.
* Inaccurate! You mean, you couldn't just let the point of the jurors all being ladies, women, by the use of the word females! They are in fact female,,,so. Get over your education,,,it;s nice and all, but you would be very busy with all posts if JUST reading posts in your way as to mine. BUT,,that is your deal, so, I will deal with it if you can.
Yes, inaccurate. "Women" is more accurate than "females," since it's more descriptive of who would be on the jury. You decided to attack me personally-in more than one post-for pointing that out, even though I never attacked you personally.
Again, says a lot about the kind of person you are.
- Re: race riots if zimmerman acquitted? - **Johnny D** - Jun 30, 2013 at 1:22:35 PM
- Re: race riots if zimmerman acquitted? - **BlackMonk** - Jun 30, 2013 at 3:07:13 PM
- Re: race riots if zimmerman acquitted? - **The Duke** - Jun 30, 2013 at 3:18:48 PM
- Re: race riots if zimmerman acquitted? - **BlackMonk** - Jun 30, 2013 at 4:59:59 PM
Home | Web Chat | Web Boards | Discography | Library | Quiz | Art & Poetry | Links | Store
Produced by Sam Choukri
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated on Jun 30, 2013