Re: Is there a God?
Posted by **Winston OBoogie** on Jun 24, 2013 at 5:54:13 PM:
In Reply to: Re: Is there a God? posted by **comic relief** on Jun 24, 2013 at 5:21:52 PM:
****Pics: container ship carrying weapons for Syrian rebels splits in half
****Updates in comments section.
***Why would weapons intended for Syrian rebels be shipped from Singapore to a port in Saudi Arabia that's at least 2000 km from Syria?
**It gives a case for plausible denial by those that actually sent them?
*What plausible deniability? The White House clearly told the world that they would be supplying arms to the rebel groups in Syria.
We already know the US announced they were supporting the rebels..You don't honestly think the shipments are coming directly from here do you? there is a third party involvement here that may not want to get directly caught up in this. Coming out of Singapore? Gee wonder who that could be..
Of course the Chinese can always disclaim (deniability) they knew about the shipment..are you getting the idea here? The deniability isn't from us..it's from whoever is actually moving the weapons to where they have to go. I suspect Russian involvement perhaps in intercepting the ship or sabotaging it so
the weapons wouldn't get there. This whole thing is going to play out like some Hollywood movie IMO.
Stay tuned film at 11.
- Re: Is there a God? - **comic relief** - Jun 25, 2013 at 3:28:37 AM
- Re: Is there a God? - **Winston OBoogie** - Jun 25, 2013 at 2:47:40 PM
- Re: Is there a God? - **comic relief** - Jun 26, 2013 at 12:41:01 AM
- Re: Is there a God? - **Winston OBoogie** - Jun 26, 2013 at 11:59:52 AM
- Re: Is there a God? - **comic relief** - Jun 26, 2013 at 6:38:44 PM
- Re: Is there a God? - **Winston OBoogie** - Jun 27, 2013 at 12:38:00 PM
Home | Web Chat | Web Boards | Discography | Library | Quiz | Art & Poetry | Links | Store
Produced by Sam Choukri
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated on Jun 27, 2013